SoftMats offer 3 ranges of mat designs - Dwingler, Bubba Mat and Babycare.
All our playmats are reversible, so you can mix up the design in your home from adorable baby playtime to a stylish mat in your favourite space.
- Perfect for play time for all babies and children as well as parents!
- Suitable for all areas of your home, indoor and outdoor.
- Shock-absorbent softness to protect your baby from bumps and tumbles on hard floors.
- makes the perfect parent exercise mat for when your baby is sleeping.
- Waterproof and easy to wipe clean.
- No chemicals
- Reversible designs
Make your home a safe and fun haven for bubs with the softest play mat on the market. We are the original and best selling soft mat available for a reason. our mats are far superior to others available, being more delicate to touch and more cushioning. Our mats are weigh approx. double the weight of other brands available, meaning that our mats offer greater shock absorbing properties as well as not moving or slipping on floor surfaces.
All our playmats are manufactured in South Korea using Patent manufacturing methods for producing eco-friendly products, made with high-quality non-toxic materials that are friendly to the environment. We comply with all requirements of CPSIA and European Toy Safety Standards. Our products are soft to touch with no plastic feel, and all our mats are free from chemicals, heavy metal, phthalates and formaldehyde. Mats are designed in Australia with exclusive prints and made in Korea, to the same high-quality eco-friendly manufacturing standards. All Bubba Mats are non-toxic and adhere to standards testing.
- For first use and cleaning, please wipe with soft cleaning cloth and luke-warm soapy water. Please avoid harsh brushes and chemical cleaners as the use of these may damage the mat.
- Do not use the rotating-head of vacuum on the surface as these will damage the playmat. Avoid using a regular vacuum as these may also scratch the surface.
- Do not place this product in a washing machine, nor dry or steam cleaning.
- There will be some minor creasing from the rolling after unpacking: however, with the elastic characteristic of the mat, these will settle over time with regular use.
- The Dwinguler and Bubba Mat designs do repeat for the manufacturing process, and each mat is sealed and trimmed individually. As such, the design on each mat will vary in positioning when compared to another.
- The softness of the mat will vary depending on the temperature of its environment. The warmer the climate, the softer the playmate will tend to be .
- Avoid leaving these products in direct sunlight for extended periods as the images are likely to deteriorate.
- As the mat protects the surface beneath, there will be varied wear on your flooring. We recommended that you regularly move your mat.
- Please do not leave this product under heavy furniture as the depressed area may be damaged and not return to its original state.
- Please remove shoes when using your mat, and avoid sharp, rough and hot materials from coming in contact with this mat as they can cause damage. not suitable for animals or pets as they may damage the mat.
- Do not use this mat for any other purpose than as a family floor mat, and ensure infants are supervised while using this product.
- Be sure your baby or child does not draw on the mat with pens and markers as this may be difficult to remove.